The Committee will once again this year offer 10 travel bursaries of up to £250 each to members who have registered and attend the conference. The 10 bursaries will be allocated on a first come, first served basis though preference is given to those who have not previously received a conference travel bursary.
The successful applicants will be provided with an expense claim form which must be completed (and receipts attached) and returned to the operations team within two weeks of the conference taking place. The maximum amount available is £250 per applicant. Mileage will be reimbursed at a rate of 45 pence per mile. Only standard class travel will be reimbursed.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Alternative bursary schemes available:
Conference bursary terms and conditions:
- Travel bursaries are only available to full members
- Travel bursaries are only available to applicants whose employer is not covering the cost of attendance
- Travel bursaries are not available to those who have successfully applied for other bursary schemes
- Travel bursaries will only be paid to those who attend the conference in full on both days
- Only those claim forms submitted within two weeks of the date of the conference and accompanied by receipts for standard class travel only (or declared mileage) will be paid
- All payments will be made by direct bank transfer and account details must be provided
- Recipients of the travel bursary will be expected to submit a short article (maximum 200 words) on their experience of the conference for the newsletter