The NLCFN Committee will once again this year offer 10 travel bursaries of up to £100 each to NLCFN members who have registered and attend the conference. The 10 bursaries will be allocated on a first come, first served basis though preference is given to those who have not previously received an NLCFN conference travel bursary.
Please see bottom of page for full terms and conditions.
To apply, please email Myfanwy Gomersall at the NLCFN operations team with your name and email address.
The successful applicants will be provided with an expenses claim form which must be completed (and receipts attached) and returned to the operations team within 2 weeks of the conference taking place. The maximum amount available is £100 per applicant. Mileage will be reimbursed at a rate of 45 pence per mile. Only standard class travel will be reimbursed.
Alternative bursary schemes available
• Boyes Turner Education Bursary scheme - Click HERE
• Hodge Jones and Allen - Click HERE
NLCFN Conference Bursary terms and conditions
- Travel bursaries are only available to full members of the NLCFN
- Travel bursaries are only available to applicants whose employer is not covering the cost of attendance
- Travel bursaries are not available to those who have successfully applied for other bursary schemes including those listed below
- Travel bursaries will only be paid to those who attend the conference in full on both days
- Only those claim forms submitted within 2 weeks of the date of the conference and accompanied by receipts for standard class travel only (or declared mileage) will be paid
- All payments will be made by direct bank transfer and account details must be provided
- Recipients of the travel bursary will be expected to submit a short article (maximum 200 words) on their experience of the conference for the NLCFN newsletter