Offer of travel bursary in support of attendance at IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer 2018, Toronto
We are delighted to announce that the NLCFN will be offering a limited number of bursaries to support NLCFN members who have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer. The amount available will be confirmed following application.
Preference is given to those individuals who have had an abstract accepted at the IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer 2018
To apply for your travel bursary please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including details of abstract(s) submitted/accepted
Payment will be made following completion of a claim form.
A condition of this bursary award is that you act as an ambassador of the NLCFN during the WCLC.
After the conference you will be expected to prepare a short report on your experience of attending the 19th WCLC, update us on how your presentation was received, share any learning/take home messages from the WCLC and discuss how the bursary helped you – this will be collated into a report from other bursary recipients and published in our newsletter.
The NLCFN are not responsible for registering your attendance at the WCLC so you will need to register if you have not already done so - http://wclc2018.iaslc.org/registration-accommodation/registration-2018/
- This travel bursary can only be used to support registration costs, accommodation and standard class travel costs in relation to attendance at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer 2018.
- Evidence of expenditure may be required to be submitted to NLCFN to verify your expenditure so please retain receipts for all charges.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend the conference we will require full reimbursement of the bursary funds (please make sure you take out appropriate travel insurance)
- If you successfully obtain additional commercial/employer sponsorship from other sources these must be utilised first and any unused funds returned to NLCFN
- You must return any funds not used as described in point 1 above directly to NLCFN
- Recipients of the bursary will be expected to complete