National Lung Cancer Forum for Nurses Research Interest Group
Small Research/Evaluation Grants Scheme 2017
Exclusive to UK NLCFN full members only
The NLCFN is delighted to announce funding for one - two small projects up to a total value of £5,000 per application for 2017.
Projects should generate research, evaluation or audit data that inform the practice of Forum members.
Applicants should demonstrate that their project meets some or all of the following criteria.
- Good scientific quality and rigour
- The ability to inform practice
- The potential to lead to future research/evaluation that could be funded through an external funding stream e.g. a pilot study that could form the basis of a larger study
- The ability develop research/evaluation capacity of NLCFN applicant member
- The potential to develop an ongoing academic partnership
- The ability to address one of the research priority areas identified by the NLCFN Research Interest Group.
Projects are expected to be completed within 18 months of the funding announcement
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS YEAR'S APPLICATIONS - 1ST AUGUST 2017
APPLY HERE To complete your application online login to the NLCFN website and click HERE
Applications will be judged by a panel including the Chair of the NLCFN Committee, Chair of the Research Interest Group (Angela Tod), and other members of the committee.
For further information or questions about the small grants scheme please contact Angela Tod. firstname.lastname@example.org